Sarah is an experienced German Teacher from Kiel/Northern Germany who has been teaching German in Brisbane since 2013, covering all levels.
Some key facts about her: Sarah ...
- is a native German speaker (speaks standard High German - no accent/dialect)
- is certified in TCI (Theme-Centered Interaction), an engaging and interactive group teaching/learning method
- has a Bachelor's degree in Empirical Linguistics and Pedagogy (Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel)
- works as a proofreader of German school books for a publishing house in Berlin
- has a Certificate IV in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- teaches students from 8 years and above
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - late
Can travel to your home/office for a fee (inner northern suburbs, CBD).